creatrix, multipotentialite, collaborator, enCOURAGEr, pleasure activist, life long learner, reclaimed good witch, and professional giggler
Really the rest of it doesn't matter but for those of us who like science and credentials (and I am one of those people), I have a few degrees, one in English (Creative Writing) and one in Holistic Health and I am on the slow train to finishing my Masters and Doctor in Natural Health. I have about a bazillion training and certifications because as I said, I am a lifelong learner. You can see a list of all of those here.
But really I would rather you know 10 fun facts about me.
1. I have the most inspiring family, all of them, my husband, my kids, my mom, my sisters and brother, and I am doubly lucky to have the same love and support from all of my in-laws. Triply (is that even a word?) I have amazing friends who have let me grow and rewild and have loved me through every step of it!!
2. I was born in Ohio but grew up in Virginia (this is a running joke with my friends and family because we moved to Virginia before I was 2, so I could really just say I am from Virginia, but I don't).
3. I fully acknowledge that I am a cis-gendered, white female and all of the privileges, known and unknown that come with it. This may not be a fun fact but it is one I honor deeply and continue to learn and grow so that I can serve ALL communities better.
4. When I was young, I collected rabbit poop because I thought it was a very special kind of rock.
5. I LURVE a good mystery and Murder, She Wrote is still my favorite TV show (hands up if you think Jessica Fletcher might be the smartest murderess of all times!)
6. I am a ne(u)rd! The (u) is for neuron...because... I am a nerd. And I studied Applied Neurology, Neurofeedback, and all things neurosciencey and brainy.
7. I am also a mystic, intuitive, oracle card pulling, crystal loving, SOURCERESS (who just happens to not like tapestries and incense very much...).
8. I used to be a photographer, an administrative assistant, an event planner, an art jeweler and I have rebranded my company at least 3 times to match my growth and new curiosities.
9. I used to love to roller skate and I am thinking about taking that back up, but in the meantime, I still dance hip hop as much as I can.
10. I love watching people reclaim their power and change their lives. That is my happy place (well and the lake or ocean, those are good too).
Education & Training
Sometime in the next 10 years I will finish my
doctorate in Natural Medicine. I am currently in the
Masters program, Quantum University
BS, Holistic Health,
It is in this program that I learned Auriculotherapy, Essential
Oils, Neurolinguistic Programming, Hypnosis and much more!
Certified Holistic Health Coach
Dr. Daniel Amen Certified Brain Health Professional
Energetic Kinesiology Training:
Life Enhancement Acupressure (LEAP) 1, 2, 3, 4
The McCrossin Technique
Advanced Brain Integration
Tibetan Figure 8's
Attitude with Essence
Stress Indicator Points (SIPs) 1, 2, BAP
Principles of Kinesiology 1, 2, 3, 4
NeuroEmotional Pathways 1, 2, 3, 4
Light and Sound
Chakra Touch Connect 1, 2
Proud member of the Genius Biofeedback user community