creatrix, multipotentialite, collaborator, enCOURAGEr, pleasure activist, life long learner, reclaimed good witch, and professional giggler
Really the rest of it doesn't matter but for those of us who like science and credentials (and I am one of those people), I have a few degrees, one in English (Creative Writing) and one in Holistic Health and I am on the slow train to finishing my Masters and Doctor in Natural Health. I have about a bazillion training and certifications because as I said, I am a lifelong learner. You can see a list of all of those below.
the OFFICIAL Bio:
Meet Laura Cardwell, a seasoned holistic health expert with a 15-year journey in Applied Neuroscience, Energetic Kinesiology, and Transformational Coaching, who stands at the crossroads of science and well-being. Holding a degree in Holistic Health and pursuing advanced studies in Natural Medicine, Laura passionately explores the nuances of joy and self-actualization for herself and others. The mission is clear: to teach the importance of perspective, allowing individuals to step back, view life's grand panorama, and make corrections essential for cultivating joy and aligning with purpose. At the heart of Laura’s contributions is the transformative NeuroCohesion™ program, seamlessly blending holistic health and applied Neuroscience to unlock the secrets of a joy-infused, purpose-driven life.
As the founder of Laura Cardwell Coaching, and the co-founder of The Candy Shop and Embodied Leadership By Design, Laura’s mission is to empower individuals to lead from the heart, embracing their inherent value, rewriting personal narratives, and opening themselves to greater abundance. Drawing from her own lived experiences and an expansive toolbox, Laura is here to guide and illuminate the path for you.
But really I would rather you know 10 fun facts about me.
1. I have the most inspiring family, all of them, my husband, my kids, my mom, my sisters, and my brother, and I am doubly lucky to have the same love and support from all of my in-laws. Tripley (is that even a word?) I have amazing friends who have let me grow and rewild and have loved me through every step of it!!
2. I was born in Ohio but grew up in Virginia (this is a running joke with my friends and family because we moved to Virginia before I was 2, so I could really just say I am from Virginia, but I don't).
3. I fully acknowledge that I am a cis-gendered, white female and all of the privileges, known and unknown that come with it. This may not be a fun fact but it is one I honor deeply and continue to learn and grow so that I can serve ALL communities better.
4. When I was young, I collected rabbit poop because I thought it was a very special kind of rock.
5. I LURVE a good mystery and Murder, She Wrote is still my favorite TV show (hands up if you think Jessica Fletcher might be the smartest murderess of all times!)
6. I am a ne(u)rd! The (u) is for neuron...because... I am a nerd. And I studied Applied Neurology, Neurofeedback, and all things neuroscience and brain related.
7. I am also a mystic, intuitive, oracle-card pulling, SOURCERESS (who just happens to not like tapestries and incense very much...).
8. I used to be a photographer, an administrative assistant, an event planner, an art jeweler and I have rebranded my company at least 3 times to match my growth and new curiosities.
9. I used to love to roller skate and I am thinking about taking that back up, but in the meantime, I still dance hip hop as much as I can.
10. I love watching people reclaim their power and change their lives. That is my happy place (well and the lake or ocean, those are good too).
Education & Training
Sometime in the next 10 years I will finish my
doctorate in Natural Medicine. I am currently in the
Masters program, Quantum University
BS, Holistic Health,
It is in this program that I learned Auriculotherapy, Essential
Oils, Neurolinguistic Programming, Hypnosis and much more!
Certified Holistic Health Coach
Dr. Daniel Amen Certified Brain Health Professional
Energetic Kinesiology Training:
Life Enhancement Acupressure (LEAP) 1, 2, 3, 4
The McCrossin Technique
Advanced Brain Integration
Tibetan Figure 8's
Attitude with Essence
Stress Indicator Points (SIPs) 1, 2, BAP
Principles of Kinesiology 1, 2, 3, 4
NeuroEmotional Pathways 1, 2, 3, 4
Light and Sound
Chakra Touch Connect 1, 2
Alana Fairchild's Saraswati Healing and Kuan Yin Transmission
Astrology and Human Design