The journey to becoming a healer (and saying that I am a healer out loud...with words...that people could hear) has taken me years. I grew up in a fairly left-brained family, surrounded by steady, logical people. I didn't quite fit into that box but I wasn't completely outside of it either. I had a healthy skepticism and a curious mind. And I guess a healthy dose of "I'll do it myself"-ness. I wandered from career to career as an adult searching for what I wanted to be when I grew up. The problem was that I wanted to be many things...and none of those things. I just didn't quite fit in anywhere. But when my youngest daughter was diagnosed with dyslexia we took her to an energy worker who focused in learning differences and ADD. I was in awe of what he was doing, and also pretty skeptical. But then things began to shift for her in what science would call "statistically significant" ways. And so I turned my eye to healing and have never looked back. I have had many moments over the past five years where I was just not ready to believe the things I was learning, and like a cat, headed towards a bath, I had my feet out and my refusal fluffed. And then it would happen, that magic moment where I watched someone heal using light, sound, stones, even what I call my "kindergarten felts" for color. To quote Rev. Darlene Strickland, "You cannot Poo Poo the Woo Woo when it happens to You You!"
And so here I am, getting my doctorate in Natural Medicine a program designed to train the future Quantum Doctors of the world. And ready to share my special kind of crazy.
Fun facts to know about me...
1. I am a brainy nerd. I love everything about the brain. That makes me neurotic.
2. My favorite TV show is Murder, She Wrote. I even have the ring tone on my phone
3. My favorite musical artist is Paul Simon followed closely by the Beastie Boys and then Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats.
4. I am a special kind of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.
5. I once collected 4 boxes full of rabbit poop because my older sister told me they were very special rocks.
6. I have two incredibly sparkly children and a husband that adores me.
7. Those said children once claimed that my spirit animal is Elton John.
8. I dance hip hop 3 times a week
9. My favorite animal is an elephant
10. My favorite thing to say "Pinky, are you thinking what I am thinking?"
Education & Training
Sometime in the next 1-10 years I will finish my doctorate in Natural Medicine. I am currently in the Masters program, Quantum University
BS, Holistic Health, Quantum University
Energetic Kinesiology Training:
Life Enhancement Acupressure (LEAP) 1, 2, 3, 4
Stress Indicator Points (SIPs) 1, 2, BAP
Principles of Kinesiology 1, 2, 3, 4
NeuroEmotional Pathways 1, 2, 3
Chakra Touch Connect 1, 2